Friday, June 26, 2009

Back in Saskatoon

While I was in Toronto, the garbage workers went on strike. They tell people not to litter, but then they don't offer people anywhere to put their garbage...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hung out at Nicks house and used his killer sky light to light a pineapple. Sometimes the simplest things can keep me entertained.
-----------------------------------------------------
So I am back in Saskatoon. It is interesting to note how little things have changed since I left over 16 months ago. Everyone is doing the same stuff, living their same lives. Life goes on unchanged even though I travel the world.

This summer should be jam packed with things to take care of. In three months or so I plan on taking off again. There is lots to take care of in that time. Not sure where I am going to head to next, but I have a few leads that I plan on looking into...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home