Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vietnam Beach Party




----------------------------------------
I am in Hoi An. I am back with the Irish consortum from Luang Prabang. I am hung over after a night of way too many drinks.

That is my life right now. City to city, village to village, by bus, by moto, by plane. I've made my way across many countries. I've eaten exotic foods, talked to exotic people and done things that would make my mother cringe. I've been away from Canada for well past a year. I've sacraficed lots but gained back so much more. It can be brutally lonely even though I am surrounded by others. Would I change it? No.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ruud said...

I recognise the stairs on the last photo, but I can not remember where it is...

Tell me, Vance!

Friday, May 01, 2009 10:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vance,I appreciate your life attitude and your great determination and courage.Not everyone can do this.when you go outside,it means leaving the present life.hope everything will be smoothly.nice and safe journey!
Say hello from Linping~feer~

Monday, May 04, 2009 2:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home