Friday, May 08, 2009

Solo Again

Common transport in Bangkok. Not recommended however...
------------------------------------------------------------------
This guy was raving like a mad lunatic. That however, is pretty much standard for the streets of Khao San Road. Depravity reigns supreme. Tuk Tuk? Ping Pong? You want it, you can get it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

So I have left the beaches of Vietnam, the cheap ($40) tailored suits, the even cheaper beers. I am back in Bangkok, waiting on my India visa. After I grab a hold of that, I'll soon be on my way to Delhi. Ever slowly I am making my way back to Canada. Then I have to go about figuring out what I will do with myself. Maybe I'll be a bum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home