Monday, June 01, 2009

Into the West Bank Again?


This guy is a very famous rabbi. Just after shooting this, I was swarmed by about 10 hassidic Jews all speaking Hebrew to me. Finally one hands me a phone where on the other end is an English speaking guy telling me that they all want to buy the photo that I shot. Bizarre.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daria (From Loyalist Fast Track fame) came to visit me from Nazareth. It was great catching up with her and walking around the Old City.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A boy prays. Simple as that.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to decide what to do tomorrow. I am running out of Shekels bbut I want to head into Ramallah for a couple days. Looks like I'll find me an ATM and hire a car and go through the passport and security check rigamaroll again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home