Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Some random shots


This is what you get when you mix beer and a studio lighting kit...



This is just a crazy shot of Aidas' eye. Look, you can see me and the lights!



Here is some random shots. I have some more recent work, but I don't feel like loading it onto the laptop right now. I have some shots from a recent assignment. We had 24 hours to find a person (The teacher chose the topic - I got athlete) get a couple interviews, take a set of portraits and then write a 600 word profile on the person. I chose a highschool Track All star. She was a typical 15 year old. Very gigglie and had to work with. But I did good. I got 80% on the writting and I find out how I did on the portrait tomorrow...


So I get back in 5 days. I hope everyone comes out to Whiskey Jacks and says hi. I'll only be back for 60 days. Have to make it last!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home