Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Controlled Burn?


In what is termed a "Controlled Fire" this farm house burns to the ground.


Out back, tires burn and release a thick black smoke.

Finally the house is fully engulfed in flames. Moments later, the house fell to a pile of burning embers. The farmer seemed pissed off that we called 9-1-1, but when you see a house on fire and no one around, it hardly seems like a "controlled burn". I ran through a rain-soaked, muddy field to get these shots. It was strange getting that close to a fire, I could feel the heat on my face and didn't feel the rain at all. Maybe I was too close, but I got the shots. That's what counts.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha ya if nobody is near by it's not quite controlled huh, not to mention it should be a nasty fine for burning tires :P
yc

Friday, June 02, 2006 6:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Friday, June 30, 2006 4:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Monday, July 17, 2006 8:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home