Thursday, April 27, 2006

I have arrived

So I made it to Belleville. The trip was fairly uneventful. The landing was interesting in Winnipeg. I noticed that we were going down fast and sure enough, it was a bouncy landing. Once over the great lakes, there was some turbulence. Then I had to run with 4 pieces of luggage to catch my bus to Belleville. I made it into town at 10 and found my way to my dorm room. Got everything unpacked and am now here. Sitting in the cafeteria thinking about getting some lunch. I have only met 2 people so far, but I think one of them just left this morning. This weekend is the big move out/move in weekend. All the old students are moving out and the summer students are moving in. I hope I get some girls in my dorm. :) The cab driver was telling me about all the cadet girls that move in to res for the summer. Sweet sweet girls.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoff Howe said...

Good luck out there.

Cheers.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 9:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home