Sunday, April 23, 2006

Party, The next day and the future

So My going away party was a blast. I'd like to thank every single person that attended. You made my night. So much so that I don't recall most if the night after 12. I also want to say a valiant effort by all on polishing off 11 bottles of wine. We didn't quite hit the goal of 20, but 11 was still pretty good.

The next day was a little rough, Didn't do a whole lot other than head to Amigo's for lunch, sleep and catch Steven's play.

Today was spent moving the contents of my life to my moms house and getting all my luggage packed in preperation for the move on Wednesday. A masive thanks to Danielle and Brian. they helped once again and I could not have done it without them. I have most everything out of the basement and things are now starting to hit home that I am moving. Heck I have my suitcases packed! It doesn't get much more real than that.

In photo related news, I sold a print today. Made some cash. Feels good to make cash doing something that I love.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were 9 bottles "short" of your goal because you didn't invite me!

Friday, May 12, 2006 10:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Monday, July 17, 2006 8:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home