Sunday, May 14, 2006

Handbook Photo Deadline soon



So I am running out of time for the handbook photo's. I have most of it done. I should be able to finish tomorrow. I hope it is nice out, I have to get a couple models to do some random stuff. It would make it easier if I didn't have to worry about the weather. Here are a couple photos that I have taken for the cover, I hope they use the picnic table one, I liike it better. This was actually a really fun shoot. The people that I had for models were great. They are mostly Student Government people with one or two fill ins to even the shoot out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you took some nice pictures, those red X's are awsome, i don't think i could have pulled that off :)

haha the pictures that are working so far look good! Good to hear you're enjoying your classes so much, always makes school a lot better of an experience when you actually like it.

YC

Sunday, May 14, 2006 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger Blue4130 said...

Uggg, I need Clay to fix the server! The permissions are screwed but I can't telnet or ftp in to fix them. CLAY FIX THE SERVER!!!

Monday, May 15, 2006 8:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home