Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Time is running out



This is poser disposer. They are a local band that really killed this weekend. Friday on a whim, I decided to hit a local show. I had nothing else to do and really wanted to hear some live music. Was I ever in for a treat. These guy really kick ass. Fast and hard, they had the entire bar (The Basement) running around like crazed animals. They even managed to get one guy to strip naked and mosh for about 25 minutes. I am going to miss the live music when I leave. With 50,000 people, I am not expecting much of a music scene.

The rest of the weekend was pretty fun too. Went on a pub crawl, then hit an 80's party afterwards. I think I have seen enough 80's related stuff to last a while though.

This Friday is my going away party. I do hope that everyone can make it out. I know that I am only going away for 2 months, but do people really need a reason to party on a Friday? I think not. If anyone needs directions, call or email me and I'll get you hooked up...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://google-machine.info/1923.html or http://google-index.info/318.html

Sunday, July 23, 2006 11:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home