Sunday, April 02, 2006

Punks not dead



So I went to a gig on Friday with Danielle and Brian. Danielles work friend Josh was putting it on. We get there and the doors aren't open yet so We went for a pint at O'sheas. Once we see people start going in, we decide to head in. Man did I ever feel like the old one there. I swear that most people were under 18. I did get hassled at the door by the rent-a-cops for having my camera. All it took to get in was Danielle finding Josh and him giving the OK. After that no problems. The bands were Adolyne, Streetlight scenery and Tombstone Diaries (Who ruled the night) It was a blast. It has been ages since my last show. I have to start going to more.

So I got an e-mail from school. They need someone to take pictures for the handbook and Ryan dropped my name. I have to get them a portfolio and resume. I have the portfolio, but I have never had a proper resume. I have to write one up tomorrow and get that to the school. A little extra cash is always good.

Go listen to some heavy music and enjoy the nice weather...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Friday, June 30, 2006 4:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Monday, July 17, 2006 8:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home