Monday, March 02, 2009

Last Days



Christopher and Emily and I went out for Korean food. That stuff is really good!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of those lights in the sky are lanterns. There were thousands of them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Street vendor near the train overpass during Lantern festival.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This was People Square in Linping during the Lantern Festival.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
So my final days in Linping are fast approaching. I've been wrapping up loose ends, cleaning and deciding where to go and what to do. I've said most of my goodbyes, gotten rid of a bunch of stuff and transferred my cash to my Canadian account. In a week, I'll be hanging out with Clay and Amy in Hangzhou. No responsibilities. Just friends and good times ahead.

The country list looks like this...

China, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, India, Jordan, Israel, England and Canada.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home