Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dreams




I had a dream once that I was sitting in Saskatoon and just decided on a whim to fly to Japan for the weekend. No notice to anyone. No hotels booked. Just went to the airport and got on a plane. Sometimes I feel like my time in China is much the same way. No real planning went on before hand. I just decided one day that I was heading to China. Bam, here I am.

With under 4 months left, I am sitting wondering "What next?" Only time will tell...

This post is for Lan in Cali. I am glad that I have helped you think about your little city in a new way. I might be in your area in June. We should try and find hot pot...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

for moiiiiiii? shucks. now that I live in SF, there are definitely hot pot places we could try out...but alas June is so far away. Yeah..."what next?" for me too.

Thursday, November 13, 2008 10:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SF you say? Ping me if/when you're in town. I'm nearby. (Where "nearby" means "within 40 miles".)

Thursday, November 20, 2008 2:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home