Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sun shines bright

This is what I am learning...
----------------------------------------------------------
This is my teacher...
-------------------------------------------------
This is Sun Yu, or Cat-Cat as she likes to be called in English. She is pretty much the cutest and nicest person I have met while I have been in Linping. Quite frankly she reminds me of Julie Andrews from the Sound of Music. She is always happy, always smiling and when she isn't explaining herself properly or if she is struggling for the English word, she scrunches up her nose.
She is an outdoor type of girl. She likes to climb mountains, camp and backpack. She loves North Face and reading. Whenever I see her, she always has a stack of new books. She reads Chinese Nat Geo and dreams of going to the places in the pictures.

Cat-Cat, you rule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home