Saturday, February 07, 2009

A day at the Lake





These photos are a result of spending a nice spring day at the lake. I was wearing two sweaters. That was at least one too many, possibly two.

So I have booked my flights. The itinerary is as follows... Hong Kong to Bangkok Thailand - Bangkok to Delhi India - Delhi to Amman Jordan - Amman to London England - London to Toronto - Toronto to Calgary. Each stop will last many days. The total trip time will be 101 days. Once I get back, I will have circled to globe completely, been to at least 9 countries and met some of the nicest people ever.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Lantern Festival,Vance!!!!

Dragonair and Cathay Pacific, ooooooh!!!! that reminds me the most enjoyable time to Thailand. So what exact day will you leave Linping?

Flora ^^

Monday, February 09, 2009 7:47:00 AM  
Blogger ... said...

Are you going to be in Toronto for the NPAC conference?? If not when will yo be!?

Monday, February 09, 2009 6:02:00 PM  
Blogger mopar_man said...

I'm jealous. I would love to take a world trip like that.

Friday, February 13, 2009 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger mopar_man said...

PS - Have fun, be safe and take many pictures for those of us that will likely never get to visit those places.

Friday, February 13, 2009 11:35:00 AM  
Blogger stella said...

wow that's so exciting! you're very lucky :) and great photos i love the last one especially!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 1:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your photos and looking forward the end of that story;0)

Thursday, April 02, 2009 4:17:00 PM  
Anonymous shaughn said...

great trip! great life! thanks for all of the pics and stories

Sunday, April 26, 2009 12:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home