Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Success! D-72

So I figured that I would try an experiment today. I took a roll of Lucky SHD-100, loaded it into the Leica and headed out to catch the last light of the day. It was cold. My hands hurt but I had a mission in mind. I blasted off the roll, shooting nothing of real interest. I just wanted a properly exposed roll to test on.

I came home and mixed up a batch of D-72 and proceeded to soup my film for 6.5 minutes in D72 @ 1:2

But Vance! That is paper developer! Surely you mean d-76?!?!

Nope. D-72. Just finished washing the negs and so far they look good. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to put them under a loupe and check the grain, but so far they look decent. Not bad for guessing on the development time and dillution...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home