Sunday, September 28, 2008

InTime Fashion Show







Being the only foreigner photographer has it's advantages. First, I am taller than the Asians, so I often just shoot over their heads. Second, being a tall foreigner, the models gaze is naturally attracted to me as I stand out. Hence, my ratio of "models eyes looking into the camera" is really high.

These shots are from the InTime Wedding Show. As the weather is finally nice again (i.e. not 35' C) the wedding season is going to start going nuts.

Unrelated note, why do the Chinese have this fear of planning holidays in advance? In Canada I KNOW when National Day (Canada Day) is. It is the same day every year, and the stat holiday is planned a year in advance. Here, no one can plan more than a week in advance. Drives me nuts some days...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home