Saturday, May 26, 2007





So I have not updated for a while.I am sorry for that. This photo biz is slow going in Saskatoon. As such I have taken a non-photojob to help supplement the income while I hammer out resumes. That means photos at night and weekends plus the odd freelance job when they come about. Such as last night. I decided to hit the horse track to keep up the skills. Turns out I know the track photog and she wants some weekends off. That means I get to take pictures of a fun sport and get paid. Both things I love.

I am also working on saving up for a year in Africa and places beyond the Canadian border. Anyone want to join me? i hope to be out of the country in October...

1 Comments:

Blogger ianwillms said...

That second shot is just fantastic.

Friday, June 29, 2007 2:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home