Wednesday, March 28, 2007

back In Saskatoon

Winnipeg on a nice spring day.

Yes it is true, I am home in Saskatoon. I am officially Vance Lester of No Fixed Address at the moment. Still waiting on some stuff before I settle down for good. Yesterday when I left Toronto it was 17'C and sunny. I get to Saskatoon and it is 3'C and snowing. Why did I come back? Also a huge thanks to Chris for getting me to the airport. It was much appreciated.

Now that I am back, it is right into the swing of things. This morning I switched my license back to a Sask one, got my phone number changed. It is now 306-262-1175 for all that care. I also have voice mail now! Tonight I am going to look at a couple cars as I hope to have one by the weekend.

A big congrats to Nikki Flash on her new job. Both her and Cyn are now members of the employed crew.

1 Comments:

Blogger adamonse@gmail.com said...

Welcome home, Vance.

Thursday, March 29, 2007 2:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home