Friday, March 09, 2007

Minor update

Ok, i just got back from covering a funeral of an officer shot in the line of duty. I had a bunch of pictures to post. I drove down to Montreal with Lars and Matt. Unfortunately I will not have time to upload them right now. I have to finish packing for my trip to Louisiana, which I leave for in 6 hours. I will not have net access while in the states, so I will post a big update when I get back. Have a fun time this next nne days everyone. I'll see you all soon.

The casket of Det.-Sgt. Daniel Tessier is taken into the church on March 9 2007. Tessier, a 17 year veteran of the Laval Police force was shot one week after switching to the drug investigation unit. In attendance were over 500 officers from across the province.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home