Monday, February 12, 2007

Portable Lighting Kit Fun

Hmm lets see... I shot some basketball this weekend. Nothing new there. However I did use a floor plate to get some low angle shots. After a quick trip to Home Depot and $10, I had a nice floor plate. I even found some floral print cupboard liner here to put on it. I now have one of the most girlie floor plates in existence. After shooting that, John, Rob and Dario went to play in the studio. Below are some of what I shot. Basically I wanted to get some practice before my internship. I know that the star Phoenix runs a fair number of EVP's (Environmental Portraits) plus it gave me a chance to play more with my Pocket Wizards...



Who could this be?


Ahh it is our friend Rob the first year!
Here we have Dario pimping the latest in hair coverings, The "Cap."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home