Friday, February 09, 2007

A night out

So how do a group of photojournalists spend a night away from the battle? They go bowling of course! Do they leave their cameras at home? Heck no! Especially when one of them just acquired a set of 3 pocket wizard remotes...



For those non-photographers that read this blog. Pocket Wizards are radio triggers that I can attach to my camera and flashes. They allow me to either trigger my camera with out cables or trigger my flashes up to 1600 feet away. All with no wires. They have been proving to be quite fun. Best $650 ever!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get to Loyalist... May seems like a long time from now.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 2:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pocket Wizard sounds kinda naughty...

Thursday, February 15, 2007 5:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home