Friday, March 03, 2006

A mix of ups and downs



A couple pictures from Dallas' Reactor party. I was quite fun. That girl is Dea. I was talking to her a bunch and then some schmo came and cock blocked me by claiming that he knew me. She left by saying "I'll see you later" But then we left. Shit.

My Great Gandma passed away a couple days ago. This is sad, I have many fond memories of her. So needless to say I will be busting out the Sunday best in the next week. The same night, my grandparents house started on fire. Both are OK, but this is also sad, the house was nearly 100 years old and has been in the family for lots of that time. I hope they can rebuild it.

Well, I got the letter that I have been dreading and waiting for at the same time. Loyalist send me my acceptance. I am in. I am still in shock. There is so much to do in so little time. 8 weeks. My head is spinning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home