Monday, August 11, 2008

Great Days

I just had the greatest day. I decided to head to Hangzhou this morning to get a cup of coffee. "But Vance, that is 45 minutes away!" you are probably thinking. Well, yes, it is. But when you need a cup of coffee and Mc Donalds just isn't going to cut it, that is what you do.

So I head in to HZ. Hit up a Starbucks and hang out at the lake for a couple hours. Just doing nothing. Sitting, tanning, and not getting hassled. (It was rather quiet at the lake today) As an aside, Starbucks has the most killer location. Right next to the Ferrari dealership, on the lake side, near the Rolex and Omega store. If you want to feel rich, hang out here.

After that I went to the Foreign Language bookstore. In complete surprise, they had not one, but two issues of National Geographic. So I now have July and August to read.

As a final stop, I hit up the camera super-mall to pick up the rest of the supplies I needed to develop my film. I am now ready to shoot film in China. Shibby.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good evening! Vance ~~

It seems that you had a very relaxing day!
How I want to have a cup of coffee in Starbucks in Hangzhou, but I'm burned out always~~

Just come to say hello,take care!

PS: "the world is a big place, explore it!" I can't agree with you more!!! Looking forward to your new photos. The fireworks are great!

--Flora

Monday, August 11, 2008 8:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home