Friday, August 04, 2006

Catching up...


This is Jes. She is Cynthia's sister. I go to school with Cynthia. The two are hitching across Canada and I offered my place for the night. Here is Jes showing the proper way to thumb a ride.


This was the fund raiser for my grandparents. Their house burned this spring and the community where they live (Elfros) got together and threw a hoe down. Lots of fun. Saw family that I hadn't seen since I left for school.


NTN Bearing sponsors a CASCAR and they had it at a neet and greet at Bearing & Transmission. I was there to partake in the food and fun. Quite a cool car. (The Caddy is better though)

So I have been lax with the posts. I really have no excuse. I hope this makes up for it...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, now i won't have any shame and can plug my own photoblog... which i linked you on btw vance. clikeh mai nameh.

- andrew spearin
(the guy you met at mps)

Monday, August 07, 2006 5:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home