Monday, January 16, 2006

New Beginings

Somehow I don't think anyone actually read the site I had here before. If you did, you were an idiot. There were 4 posts that were way to random. Well here it is, 2006 and the site is making a comeback. Call it more of a transition. I am going to be moving from my shitty photogeek rant site to this. This is easier and I can post updates from where ever I happen to be. Which will soon be Belleville Ontario if I get my way. Then after that, somewhere over in Asia. So once again, this is just a test but will be my main way of keeping in touch and letting everyone know what is going on with me at any given moment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 3:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-index.info/1082.html and http://google-machine.info/1168.html

Sunday, July 23, 2006 11:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home