Sunday, January 29, 2006

Brain Drain

I've been thinking more and more about school and what to do if I get in. This is going to be a big change for me. I'll be moving nearly 3200KM away from anyone I know. I'll also be downsizing in community size. Belleville is only 50,000 people. Saskatoon is closer to 230,000 people. On the plus side, it is a college community so there will be lots of young people. It is also right on a lake so there is no shortage of things to do.

I was working on the financial side of things this morning. I have $9000 in solid funds right now. The fast track program is going to be about $3500 for everythinng (tuition, food, housing) and the second year is going to be about $8500. I need to come up with $3000 over the next 4 months or so. Looks like I'll be spending less time going out and more time finding cheap ways to entertain myself...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Monday, July 17, 2006 8:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://google-machine.info/380.html or http://googleindex.info/646.html

Sunday, July 23, 2006 11:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home