Sunday, August 03, 2008

Typhoon Alley



Typhoons cause some pretty cool looking clouds. These were taken out my window while I was kicking back and relaxing one warm and humid afternoon. Not too much PS work. Just enough to make the files look like the clouds did in real life.
------------------------------------------------------------
Taj and I were out at a local gin joint tonight for a cold refreshing beverage. Just the general expat talk. Taj then points over my shoulder and starts laughing. There was a local police officer slamming one of three beers back with a very pretty lady. He was wearing full uniform. In Canada, he would be fired in a heart beat. Here, no one batted an eye.

My mother was complaining about my lack of updates. This one is dedicated to her. I am not dead, and not in jail. Surviving. Day to day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Vance
You are awesome!!!!!
Mom

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 11:05:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Vance!! It's Lan. Glad to know you are alive. I, too, am alive in the US. How I miss Linping. Lovely pictures. You can see mountains out your window?? I don't even recognize this part of Linping. Take good care of Linping for me. =]

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 5:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home