Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pictures are back!!!




The first two pictures are from the moment of silence that was help to the quake victims. It was a small ceremony at Peoples Square, the only media was me and a TV new duo.

The last picture is the view out my apartment window on a clear day. As you can see, I overlook downtown. A little out of frame on the right is Linping Park hill. A 300 meter hill with a nice temple on top. At night it is a beautiful sight.

I have to thank Fred at the Globe for finding me a Leica camera. If there is anyone who is a film genius, Fred is it. From 35mm to large format, the guy knows his stuff. He even went so far to to head to the shop, and check out the functions of the camera to make sure it was a good buy before I have it sent to China. Above and beyond! I think I own him a beer upon my return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home