Monday, June 16, 2008

Birthday Shenanigans




So my birthday is coming up this week. As a big surprise, some of my friends here called up a bakery, and convinced them to let us use their kitchen to make a cake. As you can see, we are all on our way to becoming expert bakers. Look out Danielle, when I come home, I may have to call up the club and take your job. That was on Saturday at supper time.

Saturday night, a colleague took me for a foot and back massage.

Then tonight my co-workers took me to a KTV and we had a good ol' singing time. PLUS they bought me a fountain pen as I have been writing on paper since getting here. It isn't always convenient to take my laptop with me. So I thought a book and pen was a better idea. Now I have a REAL pen, not a 5 cent crap stick "borrowed" from Air Canada.

A shout out "Thanks" to all of my China friends for making my 29th year celebrations a rocking fun time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home