Thursday, January 14, 2010

200th Post



I just finished up a large photo montage. 150mb. 48 layers. I was thinking of putting some of my China photos together to hang on my walls. I was looking at my contact sheet and thought that it looked pretty cool.
*BING*
Why not make a poster that looks like a contact sheet? Every image on the sheet is a separate layer, as is ever negative strip, all the text on the header and the background. I did it this way so that I could nudge and move everything independently. The big thing for me is that I labeled all my layers. As much as my desk is neat and tidy, my photoshop layers seldom are.

All together I have about 30 hours into this thing. Editing 36 images takes time. Next Friday I get to pick up my 20x24" print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home