Sunday, October 25, 2009

i miss China.

This was one of the great stores on the lake. Corn on a stick for 50 cents, Bao Zi, Zong Zi, stinky Tofu. This place had it all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lake cop. Busting anyone who mistakenly rides their bike on the promenade.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bike repair in Hangzhou. These people have little boxes of parts and set up shop on the street corners. The quality of Chinese bikes are pretty low and these guys fill a need. They charge about 20 cents to fix a flat. I used their services on more than one occasion and biked away a happy camper.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside of work, I haven't shot anything in a couple weeks. I find that much of Saskatoon is just not as interesting as Hangzhou was. I know I sound like a broken record with all of this missing China. I'll try and cut it out. I think it is time to start a new Saskatoon project. Time to head downtown tomorrow with the Leica and shoot a few rolls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home