Monday, December 28, 2009

Toys




I ride bikes. I have since I can remember. I've been told of a story where I rode my bike down the center line of a busy Saskatoon street when I was three or so. I grew up near the BMX race track. My days were spent jumping dirt. As I got older I kept going to the track. Then I met some guys who introduced me to street riding. Soon the pegs were on the bike, parts were trashed, new stuff put on. Through out it all the only constant was having fun and jumping things. Styles came and went, but my love for biking never faded.

Looking at my bike now, I see that my ride is a little trashed. Probably time to put some cash in and get some new and lighter parts. If I take this thing to China, I might as well get it as light as I can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home