Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Slow days in the Studio

Mahjong in the park. Every time I would go to the lake, I would see tons of people playing this game. I tried to learn it once. Way too complicated for me...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bubble gun. This guy was selling them and thought that I needed to get blasted. I can't blame him. What would you do if you saw a 6'3" foreigner coming at you with a camera?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not really sure what this kid is doing with his hands, but he was having a good time jumping on the manhole covers as he walked home from school.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I met another Saskatoon photog who has the magic skills of web design. We were talking about sites (I was asking who made his) and in ten minutes he had something together that was better than what I could do in a week. He also pointed me in the direction of a pretty sweet template company. I fired off an e-mail to get the low-down and assuming that they are as easy to they claim to edit, I should have a new site up and running in a week or so. Keep an eye out for the all new www.vancelester.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home