Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Scanner Fun

So I picked up a scanner that can scan film. That means that I can now take care of the back-log of film that I shot in China. Today was dedicated to that task. I am at 12 hours and it feels like I haven't made a dent in it. At the rate that I am going, it could take a while. After I get it scanned, I still have to do some basic editing. Thank god for Photoshop scripting.

Speaking of China. I really can't wait to make it back there. Going through these pictures really made me appreciate my time there. Hangzhou was pretty much true to it's slogan of "Heaven on Earth". Some of my days spent eating Bao Zi and Zong Zi while drinking coffee by the lake were epic.

So once I get all the photos scanned, look for a multimedia thing as well as a bunch of stand-alone images. All I have to say is that it is about time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

At last good sir!! I am quite excited to see them. I am pretty sure I will be returning to Heaven on Earth at the end of this year. Me thinks it will be fabulous.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 8:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Emily Y said...

Hey Vance!
Wow, seems you missed China a lot.
Then come again!!!
Here in my campus i met a lot of new interesting people, if you come i'll introduce them to you~
Your apartment is spelled 都市港湾 in Chinese.

Monday, November 02, 2009 8:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home