Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Loyalist Sweeps OCNA


I decided to take a walk up Linping Park on Monday. The park is a 100 meter hill that has a temple on the top, an amusement park and zoo on the side. This is no little park...
----------------------------------------------------------

This is the amusement parks merry-go-round. I initially thought the park was abandoned as there was no one there (so I thought) and the trees were rather overgrown. Turns out it IS open and people did start showing up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple looks over downtown Linping near the bull statue near the half way point of the climb to the top.
----------------------------------------------------------

Don't show this to Gord, my Photoshop teacher, it is a terrible example of a stitch and color matching job. It does show downtown Linping though, or most of it anyway.
------------------------------------------------------------

What it is about watching the rain at night is a busy car and pedestrian traffic area that makes me feel like writing? I will save you all from that though. I do think that the rainy season has started here. Last night one hell of a storm rolled through, thunder and lightning, real close, real loud. The concussion from the thunder was so great that it was setting off car alarms.

In another note, I would like to brag for a minute. The contest that I was nominated for, well I won first place! Feels good. Too bad that there is no big cash prize...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home