Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My City - Yuhang/Linping


This guy sits in a park that is in between two busy shopping streets.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a street market that opens up every night, but during the day it is just a regular crazy Chinese street. If you are a local, it is a great place to buy bootleg clothes and DVD's.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


The city is full of crazy canals. They are everywhere. I am sure that they are full of pollution though. I never see anyone in boats like Venice.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The city is also full of monuments and other large granite artwork. Makes for pretty cool scenery at night.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it sounds crazy seeing as how I just got here and all, but I am already planning my return to Saskatoon in a year. You see, I found this thing called the Trans-Siberian rail line. Basically, it travels from Beijing to Moscow in 14 days. I think that would be a hell of a trip. Take that and then catch a bus or 6 to somewhere near England, fly into England, hang with Jim and tony for a few days and then fly back to Canada. If anyone wants to come, just let me know in the next 11 months.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home