Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thursday is Fast Aproaching

So my last weekend in town was pretty fantastic. I witnessed (And participated in) my first ever slow clap... A man fell off his barstool and Amie started the slow clap. Classic!

I pretty much have everything wrapped up here. All that is left is to pack my suitcase and jump on the plane. The anticipation is killing me. To think that in little more than 72 hours, I will be on the other side of the planet, in a place where I know not a soul. Exciting times to say the least.

-------------------------------------------------


Geoff, Dave and Steve. Some of Saskatoon's best photographers. Hanging out for one of the last coffee nights for a while.
----------------------------------------------------------
Little Andrew Busby. This guy is a tank. He rams through all obstacles. Including slow moving photographers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an adorable child!

Sunday, July 06, 2008 11:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home