Monday, February 18, 2008

What I leave behind

Ten more days of having a comfortable life. Looking over my desk shows these creature comforts. Tim Hortons Double Double. Energy drinks. Two cell phones. My desktop computer with two monitors. Most importantly, pictures of friends. Friends that I will not see again for a while.

Sure I will meet new people in Hangzhou, heck I am getting picked up from the airport by a brit and sharing an flat with other English speaking people. Meeting people is not what I have problems with.

My problem is leaving the people that I have met. If I have known you for 28 years or 28 days, saying goodbye is not an easy task for me. Add to that the fact that my ten months in Saskatoon were filled with some of the best times makes it that much harder.

Here is to new friendships (Michelle, JD, The Amies etc) and old (Clay and the crew, Danielle and Brian, everyone from school) and whatever the next year brings.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Burke said...

hey vance, you will be missed for sure. make sure you send those pics before you leave.

chris

ps.. that video camera looks familar.. it workin good?

Monday, February 18, 2008 11:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home