Sunday, December 16, 2007

No pictures!

So there are no pictures in this post. This is purely an informational / rant post.

I move around a lot. I have known this for a long time. In the past 10 years I have lived in 10 places. It seems that I just get bored after being in one spot for too long. I have hit that point again. I've been back in Saskatoon since April (minus October which was spent on the road) and I feel like it is closing in on me. It's a feeling that is hard to describe but needless to say, I am looking at getting out of here as soon as I can. The only problem is the finances. Spending October on the road depleted my funds a little. Add to that, when I am in Saskatoon I have a tendency to live the high life. I don't do that when I am away.

Here's to the travelers that read this site. You are the only ones who can know this feeling that I have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home