Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy holidays

Text only in this post. A little more than 24 hours and I jump on a plane to head home. Just want to send out Holiday wished to everyone in Belleville who I won't be seeing for a few weeks. To the Jewish Contingency, Happy New Year, and to the rest, Merry Christmas.

Big thanks to Brant, Erica and Traci for hosting one hell of a shin-dig last night. Potlucks rule. As does my face on your wall, twice and Guitar hero. You guys rule.

And on a side note, I am going to hell. While playing Things in A Box, Aidas came up with the topic "Things an 8 lb 6 oz baby Jesus wants for Christmas. My answer, a real dad. Ouch.

See you all soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so joining you in hell for laughing my ass off at that!

Glad you had fun at the part-ay!
:D

Monday, January 08, 2007 12:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home