Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back at School - Slave to the work




Well, I am now back in Belleville. Been here since Saturday. I've already been hired to shoot three events. The final of the three being Hedley. That is happening tonight and then I jump right into working on the Pioneer newspaper. It looks like it could be a hectic term.

I went to a mixer last night at the "group house" of a bunch of second years. Good times. Like a college movie party. There were drunk first years everywhere!

One of my room mates is still missing. Matt hasn't shown up and no one knows where he is. Matt if you are reading this, hurry before we steal all your room stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell (ask nicely) Frank to reply to my e-mails! I want to try and get into May's fast track...

Good luck with second year.

Cheers!

- Andrew Spearin

Saturday, September 09, 2006 1:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home