Sunday, December 03, 2006

Dancing and train yard parties - almost like home


This is the Holiday Train. It is a composite of two shots. The train travels across Canada, and makes stops along the way. The intent is to raise food and money for the less fortunate. The train is donates by CPR and contains a traveling stage.


Here are the performers. Welcome to Belleville Wide Mouth Mason. I thought I was the only Saskatoon-ite here, but look who shows up... WMM and Lisa Brokop.






This set of images is from the Semi-formal dance that I was hired to shoot for the school. It was actually fun. I got to dress up, hang out with a few hundred beautiful people, take pictures and get paid for it.

That's it for tonight. I am cold from shooting the train tonight. I am going to warm up and watch some Gidget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home