Monday, October 15, 2007


My Motel on the bay of Lake Huron.
-----------------------------------------------

My Motor Inn. In Spanish On.
-----------------------------------------------------

Back in Canada!
--------------------------------------------------------

Clay, Does this look familiar?
------------------------------------------

Uhhh, Lake Superior I think...
---------------------------------------------------

High School Football in Deluth Mi. Provided a much needed break from driving.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Totem Pole...
-----------------------------------------------------


Uh Oh, State Troopers got me.
---------------------------------------------------------

Those pictures are in no order at all. Sorry, But I am stealing wireless right now on my last day in Bracebridge. Sad to see it end, but there is much more of my crazy adventure to go. Next stop, Moriston and Nikki Flash. Then Toronto, then Belleville, then Vegas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home